Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Colorado road trip - first stop



In Aug, 2006 we took a family trip - destination Durango, Colorado. Goldwaithe is about 80 miles outside Austin - this is approximately where officer Grace decided to stop our speeding mini van. I'd been on edge all morning and a bit peeved we'd left so late way off schedule. Of course, my wife Lorraine... well... anyone who is not me, was to blame for all of this.

I'm not sure if it was the mini van packed with kids or if it was the look of disillusionment and desperation on my face but officer Grace gave me a reprieve and gave Sofia - my daughter - a nice career-day-like talk.

This stop eased the tension for the rest of the trip. From that point till Durango, I made good use of cruise control. We feel officer Grace was with us into Colorado - a sort of uniformed guardian angel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post more pics please

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doggone, no additional pics yet? doggone it.

10:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One post per year?!? cmon bg thought you were the computer gooroo?

10:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why a time but no date on these posts?

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home